EVENT TICKET AGREEMENT
- Article 1 (Ticket Terms)
- The ticket agreement contract (hereby referred to as “the Terms”), which states the rules of the Fan Club operated by HERESY Inc. (hereby referred to as “the Company”) and the applications for concert or event tickets (hereby referred to as “Tickets”) requested for by Fan Club members (hereby referred to as “the Applicant”), assumes that the Applicant accepts the Terms at the point in time of the application.
- If the Applicant orders tickets for other individuals, it is assumed that each of these individuals has also already agreed to the Terms. In the case that these individuals are contrary to the Terms, the Applicant bears joint and equal responsibility.
- Article 2 (Ticket Sales)
- The ticket sales will be done in the method prescribed by either the Company or the ticket agency designated by the Company.
- In the event that the applicant fails to connect to the Internet or If the ticket application has not been completed by the Company's designated guidance within the period due to other reasons. The company or any concert ticket agency designated by the Company are not responsible.
- If the total number of accepted applications has been exceeded, the Company or the ticket agency designated by the Company assumes the right to conduct a fair and impartial lottery, and unless otherwise specified, the sales will not be determined by application on a first come, first serve basis.
- The company or the ticket agency designated by the Company will not guarantee that tickets sold to Fan Club members will provide any priority over the tickets obtained via other vendors. Moreover, tickets bought in a bundle of more than one will not guarantee consecutive seats.
- The Applicant must make payment for ticket(s) through the method specified by the Company or the ticket agency designated by the Company.
- If the Company or the ticket agency has not confirmed the Applicant’s payment by the specified date, the appropriate authorities maintain the right to invalidate the application.
- Applicants who have completed payment for ticket(s) are responsible for holding onto any documents (i.e. bank transfer receipts) that provide evidence of payment completion until they receive a hard copy of the ticket(s).
- If the Applicant attempts to make a payment via postal service and fails to send the payment within the period specified by the Company, omits any required information, sends an amount of money that differs from the amount required, or does not follow the rules set forth by the Company, the Applicant will not receive a full refund for the ticket price, as refund procedure costs will be deducted from the fee.
- Any requests for cancelling or changing application contents, such as the number of tickets, will not be accepted after either the application or payment has been completed.
- Ticket fees will not be refunded, regardless of the reason.
- It is assumed that the Applicant agrees on the method of payment specified in the paragraphs listed in the Terms. Even if the Applicant is not accepted, he or she may not object.
- Article 3 (Cancelling Application)
The Company maintains the right to cancel an application if the Company decides that any of the following can be applied to the Applicant or application:
- If the application is for the purpose of reselling to a third party.
- If multiple applications share the same address (except if the different Applicants are family members).
- If there have been multiple applications submitted under different names but with identical handwriting.
- If the Applicant uses the address of a corporate office.
- If the Applicant uses false information or is suspected of using false information.
- If when the Applicant applies, he or she had been suspended from the Fan Club membership due to the violation of any membership restrictions.
- If the application contains fake, false, or missing information.
- Article 4 (Ticket Delivery) * applies only to domestic Fan Club members
- When the Applicant choses to receive ticket(s) via shipping, the ticket(s) will be delivered to the address that was used when registering the fan club membership.
- When sending ticket(s) to the registered address, the Company holds no responsibility for any difficulties caused by the delivery service, natural disasters, or traffic facilities.
- When ordering a ticket, it is assumed that the Applicant will confirm or, if necessary, modify the address that had been reported in the member’s information within the period specified by the Company.
- Any notifications or articles for the Applicant will be sent to the registered address.
- The Applicant shall be responsible for checking and confirming the date of the concert and the number of tickets upon receiving the delivery, and in the case that there are any mistakes, the Applicant is responsible for reporting any mistakes to the ticket sales agency immediately.
- When requesting a refund due to cancellation of tickets or missing tickets, the Applicant must prepare an official receipt of payment from the bank and must report it within the specified deadline. No refund will be accepted after the day of performance.
- There will be no reissuing of the ticket, regardless of the reason.
- Article 5 (Ticket Delivery)
- Applicants who have purchased their tickets at a convenience store, from the Venue, via any electronic ticket delivery system, or through any other method that was not listed in the preceding articles will have to follow the terms and conditions, ticket delivery process specifications, and payment deadline details that have been designated by the ticket agency from which they purchased the ticket(s).
- Overseas Fan Club members will need to show their membership card and ID on the day of the concert at the Venue in order to claim their tickets.
- Article 6 (Revocation of Ticket)
- Article 7 (Entrance Terms)
- Article 8 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- The Applicant’s personal information can be disclosed if police authority or the court asks the Company for a formal inquiry.
- Article 9 （Modification of Terms）
- The Company has the right to change, modify, add, or remove any content in the Terms without notifying Applicants. After changes are applied, the Company will inform Applicants of the changes made through email or will post a notice on the website.
- Article 10 (Agenda)
- If questions arise in regards to the interpretation of the Terms and/or matters that are not stated in this agreement, they will be solved with consultation to both parties, the Applicant and the Company.
- Article 11 (Jurisdiction)
- If it becomes necessary for the Applicant to file a lawsuit with the Company in regards to the Terms, the member shall agree to have the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.
* The Ticket Terms written in English are only notes; the original legal Ticket Terms are stated in the Japanese version.
(1) Partial Revision: August, 2013 provided
(2) Partial Revision: November, 2015 provided
(3) Partial Revision: March, 2018 provided
(4) Partial Revision: June, 2018 provided