When accessing through a PC you will need to install Flash.
Recommended access settings for PC:
Windows: IE 8.0 or higher, Firefox 2.0 or higher
Mac: Safari 3 or Firefox 2.0 or higher
Recommended access settings for mobile:
Android: Android OS 2.2 or higher
*It may not display properly on all devices.
For those with Flash installed
1. From the app menu select Flash player and select "restart browser" from that menu.
2. In the settings manager screen select local storage.
3. In local storage change settings to "Always Allow"
If you still are unable to view videos after changing these settings, performing the following may improve the issue.
1. Depending on the environment where you are accessing the videos you may not be able to view them. Please wait a few minutes, or view at a later time to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Refresh the page, or restart the browser or your device.
3. Correctly set the date and time for your device.
4. If you can not hear any sound check to see if the volume setting is turned on for your device.
*Regarding the procedure for deleting anything, please prepare the device to return to the original settings.
A problem may occur when performing any of the above methods depending on your device, so please make note that above are just suggestions, and we will not take responsiblity for any issues that may occur.
*You may have difficulties viewing videos depending on where the device is being operated or the condition of the device's compatibility.
For iPhone users:
The newest version of iOS is recommended.
(Depending on the timing of the release, compatibility may be limited)
*Problems with data transmission is usually the cause of the videos not displaying properly, so please access the site from a place with good reception or connect your device to a wifi hotspot.
This is not guaranteed to fix all problems.